Thursday, May 23, 2013

SICK,SICK, SICK

Hey- you - guuuys! Yep, I went old school on ya!!!   Do you remember that from the opening credits of the Electric Company?  That show along with Sesame Street, I could have watched all day long without going outside!!!

I didn't mean to be gone so long.  Just as soon as my hubby and daughter health improved, my health took a downward spiral.  For the last past several of weeks I have been on and off of bedrest.  I have been slowly recovering and for the first time in my quilting life - I did NOT think of quilting, I had NO desire to look at anything quilting related except occassionally looking on Instagram when I was not so medicated.  I  am slowly coming back around and will hope to be able to share some goodies that I had purchased right before I became ill.  So I hope in the next couple of days, I will have quilty stuff to share!!!

Please keep me and my family in your prayers while we are trying to recovery from this.

3 comments:

  1. I pray that God will hold you in His loving arms and give you rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Virginia! For the first time in over a month I feel really good, I am actually out of bed and smiling. God has truly granted me much peace and much needed rest.

      Delete