Friday, April 19, 2013

True Craziness!

WOW, if feels like I haven't posted in forever!!! 

PERSONAL UPDATE:

I really haven't done much quilting in the past couple of weeks.  These past couple of weeks have been a nightmare from torment!  If it wasn't a sick child, it was a sick husband and then my sick boss.  I mean, if I didn't believe in God, I R E A L L Y don't know where I would be today!

Both of my daughters have chronic blood diseases and it is a rough rode especially for the youngest one.  She was in back to back crises, which kept her from school for a couple of days and enjoying her spring break.  She is out of that long crisis and is doing quite well.

My husband had surgery and had a reaction to the medication and his heart rate plummeted and we almost lost him.  I've seen much death due to sickness - we knew ahead of time that they would be passing.  No one, expected this type of drug reaction from this medicine with my husband.  I was terrified!!!  He is sooo much better, but we are struggling to get his surgery site to heal.  Please continue to pray for him!

My boss, was diagnosed with lung cancer.  It hurt my heart and I have been struggling to get a grip on this.  I really haven't slept in a couple of weeks and I am worried.  I am worried not for me which is odd, I am worried for my co-workers and mostly because I am worried if my boss knows Christ.  I do know God has not giving us the spirit of fear and I should not worry, so I will keep working and praying that he does or will and leave the rest in His hands.

QUILTING:

I said that I haven't quilted much these last couple of weeks and I really haven't.  I did however - MAKE ABOUT A 5 MINUTE VIDEO, YEEAAAH, WOOT WHOOT!!!  I was so nervous and you will hear it.  I was concerned about the sound of my machine, but I have since  found that it was fine.  So my next post will be my video and then a podcast soon to follow.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my, you have really been through the fiery furnace. But as it is written in the Bible, there was one with them who looked like the Son of God. So God will be with you. I pray He will give you needed rest, peace, and comfort. I pray for your husband, your children, and your boss. May God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Virginia for the prayers and words of encouragement. They mean more to me than you will every know!!!

      Delete
    2. I couldn't through a day without God. I know from personal experience the struggles life can bring and the discouragement, tears, and all the questions of Why...but God helped me get through. He will help you and surround you with His Loving Arms. Blessings

      Delete