Thursday, March 21, 2013

She Has Arrived!!!

Hi guys!

I would like to introduce you all to the newest member of our home, "Ava!"



It took us two evenings to put her together (B'cuz DH had to work).  My, she is a big girl and she is fitting cozily into her new space. Because of her size I had to let go of somethings, one thing being my cutting table. Until I can get the one that folds from Joann's I will have to use our kitchen table for cutting and small projects.  I do know this for certain, I am getting an abdominal workout!  I have to squeeze and step, squeeze and step in order to get to the back side of the frame!

I had a chance to briefly play with her this evening, she was running rough at first, put now is making a clanking sound.  I think it is a tension or bobbin issue, that I hope to fix tomorrow.  

I will post pics of my room/studio once the transformation is complete.  I should have everything by the end of May. 

I am currently working on a crossword puzzle quilt and on a pin cushion thread catcher.  Pattern here for the pin cushion thread catcher.   I think this will be my next pattern review.

Please watch for my next podcast, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment