Friday, March 1, 2013

I STARTED A PODCAST!

Well, I know I'm new to the scene and all, but I wanted to hit the ground running as fast I possible could.  I wanted a way to meet, virtually meet and have fun quilting and at the same time sharing bits and pieces of my life.  So what better platform could I use, non other than a PODCAST!!!

I have yet to find some cool music and work on my exit segment, so until I can figure out how to do this, it just me you'll here!




I hope you all enjoy it and that you'll be Blessed 2 Quilt today!


Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I discovered your podcast this morning while listening to the latest podcat from AJ @ The Quilting Pot. I love your podcast, so I have downloaded them all and listening in order. I love that you express yourself as if you are sitting and chatting with your girlfriends. Keep 'em coming. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete