Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Oops, I Did It Again!

Never in my life did I think that one day I would be quoting Britany Spears!  Yes, I did it again...disappeared for far too long.  When I first decided to write a blog I didn't take into consideration what it would all encompass and I certainly didn't think of how I was going to balance it, my home, my job, my family, quilting and even some personal time.  Because I hadn't thought it through completely I failed in MANY areas of my life.  I am not saying the blog caused my problems, I caused them!!!  Well, I am slowly starting to turn the scraps into lemonade, lol ;o).  I can't began to tell you about the roller coaster of life I had been on since my last post, but as I write my future post and a memory comes to mind that I find blog-able, I will certainly share it.

So with that being said, let's get down to what's happening now!!!

I sold my first quilt on last Friday (Pic below).  One of our patients decided to surprise his wife on Valentine's Day with a quilt.  She is a breast cancer survivor.  He wanted a quilt to reflect this and to honor her.  What better way to show his support than with the "Woven Ribbon" quilt.  This quilt was featured in the Quilter Magazine in 2007. 


Well, this is enough for now.  In my next post, I will be talking about two great local quilters and what I am currently working on!  I will try my best to keep my post short and weekly.

Until then, I pray that you all will be Blessed 2 Quilt today!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment