- The quilt that was made for my Bishop was delivered in January and she sent me a text saying, "I have no words for how you have blessed me! I cried - I don't know what to say!!! Thank you and know that I love you." I feel honored and she sealed my fate - I A QUILTER, HEAR MY ROAR!!! :o) To God be the glory, her doctor informed her last week that she was in remission!!! I am so happy for her.
- I HAVE LOST 17 MORE POUNDS!!!
- I have basted 2 quilts
- I finally finished the stacked coins quilt
- Went looking and played on the HQ16, loved it!!! I want to do it a couple of more times. I can see definitely see this in my future (Next year!)
- planning Gotcha party for the girls in April. That is going to be a tuff month, we got our 3 year wedding anniversary, daughters bday, and several step shows.
- My son's step won 1st place at Disney Classic Step National Competition!!!
- Husband and I are considering more children.
- Girl scout cookie madness, I have a Daisy Scout and a Brownie Scout. Both troops did a wonderful job trying to sell cookies!
Until next time,
Have a Quiltabulous day!