Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Change is coming...

Hello all!  I have been very busy getting the next chapter of my life ready.  For the past 10 years I have dreamt of quilting for others.  After I had gotten so many compliments on my Pastors quilt, I am become more let me say,  "Quilt Shy!"  So in the next several months I will be busy updating my blog and other items.

YAY ME!!!  

I have a couple of pics to share, First...

This was my first attempt at loops...It was quite strenuous pushing thru my Janome, but I managed fine.  My shoulders and neck was aching for a couple of days.


These next two pictures are my next two big purchases, can you say, SPOILED ROTTEN!!!  Yes, yes I am.   I admittedly scream it from the top of my lungs, "My husband spoils me rotten!"  :o)

I will be bring home my new studio in about 2-3 months, Lord willing.


And this is my dream machine...I have a feeling my hubby will be surprising me with this for my birthday or Christmas...that would be sooo nice - Fingers and toes are crossed and prayers being uttered!

Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen Sit-down Package


Well, I think this is enough for now.  I hope to give more business updates soon.

 
Until next time, have a quiltabulous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment