In times like these, I must lean on God more. Two scriptures stuck out more than anything:
1) Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for the good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
2) Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven.
With that said - God is truly not thru with me yet. I can tell you that I went thru without a question or worry...but I would be lying thru my teeth. I am not ashamed to admit that God did not get the glory he had deserved. I stayed too long in the "Land of Confussion (crying, depression, and tons of questions)". All I can say is,"Lord forgive me!" Isn't it funny that when you are not going thru you can remember all kinds of sermons and scriptures, but when you start to feel the heat from the flames...we fall to pieces? I pray that by sharing this with you bring God his due glory and you encouragement in your faith walk and that the next trial I will report that I did not enter the Land of Confussion and that God got the glory!
Again, these last couple of months have been busy, but for some reason I have been able to accomplish many quilt tops:
- 6 Personalized placemats
- 2 Kites (Moda Bake Shop, Tammy from Karamat)
- 1 Christmas Quilt (Double Slice by Missouri Star Quilt Company)
- 2 Jelly Roll Race Quilts
- 1 Stripez of Sunshine (Making Roman Stripez Like Mine by Jan Mullen)
- 1 knitted dishcloth
- 1 Woven Ribbon Quilt (Pinetree Country Quilts)
- 1 Disappearing 9 patch (Natalia Bonner of PieceNQuilt, 9 Birdie Baby Quilt)
- 1 Autograph Quilt (Following Bethany Reynolds quilt)
- 1 X-mas Star (Kondu Luckau of Moose on the Porch Quilts)
Here are some pics of them:
|Stripez of Sunshine|
|A'Jay's Jelly Race Quilt|
Lastly, I purchased a NEW CAMERA!!! I will be taking pics with it as soon as I learn to work the little beauty.
Until the next time -
Have a quiltabulous/quiltastic day!!!
p.s. I hope these pics post correctly, if not soorrry!!!