Sunday, October 31, 2010

What a Busy Week!

This has been such a crazy, busy week!  We are in the midst of removing the popcorn texture from our living room ceiling.  Did I say we?  Let me rephrase that sentence, I assisted my DH as he was doing the scraping.  Then I caught some stomach virus thank God that is over!  I managed to get in a little quilting, but not as much as I would have liked.  Because I haven't done it in quite some time, I felt as if I was a newbie to more than just free motion quilting.  Here is a pic of the quilt right before I did the binding.  I will get a chance to wash and dry it this week and on to the next project!  :o)





I know you wondering about the FMQ!  Let's just say, I did finish!  I only had about a 6" x 8" rectangle to work on tonight.  It went much better, but I felt like I was rushing it because the rest of the quilt did not come out as well as I would have liked.

I refuse to say that I did horrible, I just won't!  This was my first attempt and I am so excited that I made it through without QUITTING, to God be the glory!

Until next week, have a quiltabulous day!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment